Texas A&M University is noted for its comprehensive graduate degree programs. ALEC offers three masters programs and three doctoral programs:
- Master of Science (MS)/Thesis in Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications
- Master of Science (MS)/Non-Thesis in Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications
- Master of Agriculture (MAg) in Agricultural Development – Distance Education only
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications
- Doctor of Education (EdD) in Agricultural Education (joint distance program with Texas Tech University)
Our degree programs prepare students for leadership roles in professional careers in agriculture and life sciences focusing in such areas as:
- Agricultural Communications/Agricultural Journalism
- eLearning/Instructional Design
- Extension Education/Organizational Development
- International Agricultural Development
- Organizational and Community Leadership
- Teacher Education
Should your interest in our programs reach the serious stage, we would welcome the opportunity to host your visit to campus and the community and have you interact with our faculty and graduate students. To schedule a visit, contact the Program Coordinator, Clarice Fulton.
For information about the ALEC graduate programs and the graduate faculty, contact the Program Coordinator and review the ALEC Prospective Student Handout.