If you are a current or prospective graduate student and need assistance…
- Please contact Clarice Fulton – firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in attending the beautiful campus of Texas A&M and looking to earn a degree from one of the premier programs of agricultural leadership, education, and communications worldwide?
Texas A&M University is noted for its comprehensive graduate degree programs. ALEC is noted for having prestige faculty to provide our graduates with the knowledge and skills to become global ready leaders in academia, industry, and public services. We offer the following degree programs:
- Master of Science (MS)/Thesis in Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications
- Master of Science (MS)/Non-Thesis in Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications
- Master of Agriculture (MAg) in Agricultural Development – Distance Education only
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications
Our degree programs prepare students for leadership roles in professional careers in agriculture and life sciences focusing in such areas as:
- Agricultural Communications/Agricultural Journalism
- eLearning/Instructional Design
- Extension Education/Organizational Development
- International Agricultural Development
- Organizational and Community Leadership
- Teacher Education
Graduate school is an important decision. The best way to determine if the ALEC Department is the right place for you is to have conversations. The Department will host a Prospective Graduate Student Recruitment Symposium every fall. The next symposium will be hosted in Fall 2021 for individuals interested in beginning graduate school in Fall 2022. The Fall symposium provides opportunities for prospective students to connect with faculty and students, view research and oral presentations, and the opportunity to meet other potential students.
All Master’s applicants are welcome and encouraged to participate in the symposium. Doctoral applicants who meet the minimum criteria and have submitted all required application materials by the posted deadline, will be considered for an invitation to participate and have a campus faculty interview as part of the symposium activities. Registration for Fall 2021 symposium will open March 2021. Check back soon for more details!