Changing Majors to AGSC

Students wanting to change their major to Agricultural Science must have a good to excellent academic record (must be able to reach a 2.75 on TAMU hours prior to student teaching) and a career interest in teaching agriculture. Students interested in AGSC should print out the Degree Plan and check to see where the courses they’ve already taken fit into the degree plan.

If you are interested in changing majors to AGSC, please call 979-845-5622 or visit the advisor page to make an appointment.

Comments are closed.