During your graduate studies, many forms will need to be completed or obtained to allow progress through degree programs. We have listed the most commonly used forms below. If you have any questions about these or other forms, please contact the Program Coordinator, Clarice Fulton.

Academic/Department Forms

Graduate Assistantship/Teaching Forms


Office of Graduate and Professional Studies (OGAPS) Forms

This office utilizes an online document system for students to submit Degree Plans and Petitions, click here to access the system for submission of the following:

Degree Plan submission
Change of Committee
Change of Major, Degree, or Department (MDD)
Change of Coursework
Waiver or Exception petition
Extension of Time Limits

Other commonly used OGAPS forms not yet available in the online system:

For other Office of Graduate and Professional Studies (OGAPS) forms, please visit the OGAPS Website.

Research Procedures in ALEC TAMU Institutional Review Board (IRB) – Revised Institutional Review Board application forms, templates, and updated IRB Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are available on the Division of Research Web page,

Miscellaneous Forms (most commonly used)

Other Office of Registrar Forms

Comments are closed.