- Undergraduate Education
- Bachelor of Science – Animal and Veterinary Sciences, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- Bachelor of Science – Agricultural Education, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- Graduate Education
- Master of Science – Agricultural Education, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO Concentration: Curriculum and Instruction
- Doctor of Philosophy – Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX Concentration: Evaluation and Research Methods / Agricultural Communications
- Courses Taught
- AGCJ 380, Workshop in Agricultural Journalism
Mixed-methods research and evaluation; longitudinal and meta-analyses, needs assessment, content analysis
Research / Evaluation Design and Methods
Curriculum / Program Impact Assessment
Teacher Preservice / Inservice Needs
McKim, B. R., & Saucier, P. R. (2012). A multi-state factor-analytic and psychometric meta-analysis of agricultural mechanics laboratory management competencies. Journal of Agricultural Education, in press.
Saucier, P. R., & McKim, B. R. (2012). Essential agricultural mechanics skill areas for early-career Missouri agricultural educators: A Delphi approach. Journal of Agricultural Education, in press.
Saucier, P. R., & McKim, B. R. (2011). Assessing the learning needs of student teachers in Texas regarding management of the agricultural mechanics laboratory: Implications for the professional development of early career teachers in agricultural education. Journal of Agricultural Education, 52(4), 24-43. doi: 10.5032/jae.2011.04024