- Dr. Mathew Baker
- Professor and Head
- AGLS 250
- Undergraduate Education
- B.S., Texas Tech, Agricultural Education, 1979
- Graduate Education
- M.Ed., Texas Tech, Educational Administration, 1986
- Ph.D., Ohio State, Agricultural Education, 1990
- 2018 Outstanding Dissertation (Co-recipient), Association for Communication Excellence in Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Human Sciences
- 2017 Senior Fellow, Association for International Agricultural and Extension Education
- 2017 Southern Region Distinguished Manuscript Award (Co-recipient), American Association for Agricultural Education
- 2015 Recipient, U.S. Presidential Volunteer Service Award
- 2009 Fellow, American Association for Agricultural Education
- Courses Taught
- Advanced Analysis and Research Design
Research Topical Area
Cognitive, emotional, and metacognitive processing of messages.
Quantitative data analysis and research design.
Eye tracking, psychophysiology, and continuous response measures.