Follow this link to an online map of the campus with the Agriculture and Life Sciences (AGLS) building identified. This online map is the preferred method of finding places and getting directions on TAMU College Station campus.
Directions to Agriculture and Life Sciences (AGLS) building from Off Campus:
To get to TAMU College Station campus from Austin, Houston or Dallas, please click here.
Parking: If you are unfamiliar with TAMU campus, please park at West Campus Garage.
- From the intersection of University Drive and Texas Avenue
- Continue on University Drive toward Somerville passing the Main Campus on your left
- Turn left at the 7th red light onto Discovery Drive
- Continue straight to stop sign (This is John Kimbrough Blvd.)
- Turn left at this stop sign onto John Kimbrough Blvd.
- You will be able to see the Agriculture and Life Sciences (AGLS) building on your left
- Pass the building up and you will see a parking lot on the left (Lot 97)
- There are a few visitor parking spaces in this lot, you may park here and pay the hourly parking fee when you exit OR
- Driving further on John Kimbrough, you will see the West Campus Parking Garage
- Turn right into this garage and find a parking spot
- Exit the parking garage near the door you used to enter the garage
- Walk to your left toward the Agriculture and Life Sciences (AGLS) building
- Enter the building, the departmental offices are on the second floor, West wing